Before Intravenous Anesthesia Sedation
- You may not have anything to eat or drink (including water) for eight (8) hours prior to the procedure.
- A responsible adult must accompany you to the office, remain inside the office for the duration of your procedure, and then drive you home. All patients under 18 years of age must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian.
- You should not drive a vehicle or operate any machinery for 24 hours following the procedure.
- Please wear a dark colored short sleeved shirt and loose, comfortable shoes.
- Contact lenses, jewelry, and dentures must be removed prior to surgery.
- Do not wear lipstick, excessive makeup, or nail polish on the day of surgery.
- If you have an illness such as a cold, sore throat, or stomach/bowel upset, please notify the office at (425) 391-8284.
- If you take routine oral medications, it is highly important that you check with Dr. Narra prior to your surgical date for special instructions.